My first ever drawing of my Selfy at Tinier Me. :D

I can't sleep last night, so tried to draw my selfy. Ahahaha.

It's kinda crappy, though. I'm still a noob at drawing Manga/Anime style figures. D: There are only certain times that I can draw well, and it depends on my mood. And sometimes, it just happens. :))

Sorry if it's kinda dirty/messy. The lead's smudgy. >.<

http://redellered.tumblr.com/post/532191226
http://redellered.tumblr.com/post/532173573
http://redellered.tumblr.com/post/532172167
(links for these. :D)

Oh! And I changed the Stephanie Mic to Elle. XD

Full. :)



Head



I dunno. Just another shot. XD



Ehehehehe :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't post rude comments please. :]

Notice:

Redd here. :)

This is just an extension of my Tumblog, redellered, but only what I really like and what are important and necessary are posted here. Especially my Bright Shadow files 'coz I created this mainly for our guild site, astraiyayinyang.blogspot.com.

If you like it, and read it, then thanks. :) You can comment too, if you like. Just please don't put rude and unnecessary comments. I've had enough of that lately.

AND.. If you don't like what I post or ME, then just get the fvck off and do your own thing. Don't ruin my day. I've enough problems and please don't add more. Thanks.

That's all, I think. Enjoy. XP.

Hello. It's me. :)

My photo
Hi! I'm Elle. :D ♥Age: 17, turning 18 soon.. ♥ ♥Loves: ♥ reading manga/manhwa/books, eating!, drawing, singing, crafting, collecting cute little things, colorful things, candies, chocolates, BLOOD, vampires 'cept for the sparkly one, etc. ♥Hates: ♥ icky stuff, when someone disturbs me in my work/sleep, irritating and annoying kids/people, plastics [people, not the thing], bastards and bitches, LIARS, DOMs, perverts [those who only think about sex, sex and sex], jEjEm0ns! [d0Ze pEopLE hu tyPe lyK tHiZzZz], and PINK! I can be the nicest person you'll ever meet. I am honest, kind, cheerful, gets bored easily but has a good sense of fun, easy to talk to, kinda childish sometimes, not quite funny but charming. lol. Be nice and treat me well. Also, my friends. I don't like seeing my friends cry. If you're my friend's enemy, then you'll be my enemy too. And you won't like it. ♥I love RED, BLACK and WHITE! :D♥ "I am just a silly little girl who wants to find love and be loved in return." ^_^

Who loves me! :D

O hai.

O hai.
<3